Jesus College Graduate Applicant Scholarships 2018, Cambridge
Jesus College Graduate Applicant Scholarships 2018
Course: Masters applicant in the Humanities or Social Sciences
Institution: Jesus College, Cambridge
|Funding for:||UK Students, EU Students, International Students|
|Funding amount:||See Advert Text|
|Placed on:||12th January 2018|
|Closes:||27th March 2018|
Applications are invited for prestigious scholarships available for home, EU and international students with outstanding academic records to support graduate study at the University of Cambridge based at Jesus College.
The deadline for applications for study beginning in the 2018/19 academic year is 27 March 2018.
Further information and application forms can be found on the Jesus College website: https://www.jesus.cam.ac.uk/college/graduate/finance-funding-scholarships-and-bursaries or by emailing the Graduate Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Humanities and Social Sciences:
- The Albert Goh and Elizabeth Coupe Scholarship
- £4000 for a one year course
- One year Masters applicant in the Humanities or Social Sciences
- The Gurnee Hart Scholarship
- Up to £5,000 for a one year course
- One year Masters applicant in History or historical studies.
- The John Killen Scholarship
- £6,000 for a one year course
- One year Masters applicant in Classics.
Physical Sciences and Technology:
- The Embiricos Trust Scholarship
- Up to £13,500 per academic year for 3 years maximum
- First year PhD applicant in Physical Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Greek, Greek Cypriot or British nationality or descent